Wednesday, January 20, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #264

It's Wednesday--time for a new sketch at My Favorite Things! Here's Sketch 264.

And here's my take on it.


After ink distressing a watercolor panel with two color of Distress inks, I spritzed
some water and placed it behind the Stitched Cover Up Horizontal Companion
that was die cut from watercolorcard stock.

The little mouse and two bushels of apples were colored with Copics, cut out
with the matching dies, and adhered to the cover up panel. I cut apart the
two line sentiment and turned it into a one liner, and stamped it on the panel.
Finally, I adhered it to a white card base.

Visit MFT Card Challenges for all the details. You could win up to a $20 MFT
gift voucher to spend in the MFT Store! Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. LOve this guy, in his perfectly textured, sweater!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome, Donna! I have added an MFT line to the family budget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Donna, love your sweet colours and the added texture using the spatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercoloring and I love how you played with the stitched cover up to create your scene! Such a cute card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! The background colors are absolutely gorgeous with this darling image!

    ReplyDelete