Thursday, January 14, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 155


Are you ready for CAS(E) this Sketch? Here's Sketch 155 from Chrissy.


What do you think? A doozy, right? I even told Chrissy that, and I took FOREVER
to come up with something. I think I overthought the sketch. Here's my take on it.


Truthfully, if you turned my card upside down, it would fit the sketch a little
better, so I'm gonna say for today's card, I flipped the sketch. (Wink!)

I die cut MFT's Wave Die-namics from three colors of card stock and mounted
them on a Stone Gray card base. I stamped the sentiment and finished off the card
with a few enamel dots. Done!

I am so looking forward to seeing your take on the sketch. Be sure to
visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my creative team members
interpreted the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by
Thursday, January 21st. We'd love to have you guest with us!



15 comments:

  1. I love how fresh this feels! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipped or not, I think it's such a fabulous take on the sketch, Donna! Love the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take Donna!
    You make it look so obvious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve those waves, and your perfect card and gorgeous colors, Donna!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've transformed this 'doozy' into a delight! Colours, the 'waves'...ingenious!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used your dies! I have that set and rarely use it. Clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS card with the sketch! Love this to bits!

    ReplyDelete