Thursday, January 7, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 154


Hello, and Happy New Year! Are you ready for the first sketch of 2016?
Here you go--Sketch 154, compliments of N@ Ali.


And here's my take on it. Bling!


For the gemstones, I scribbled several colors of Zig markers on watercolor
card stock. After the piece was dried, I die cut five of the colors with the
solid gemstone die, and the faceted outline from white card stock and
glued them together, respectively.

A piece of white card stock was die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle.
I adhered the gemstones, stamped the sentiment, and Sparkling Clear sequins
to finish off the panel. The panel was then adhered to a Stone Gray card base.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. We are back to regular programming,
so you have until Thursday, January 14th to link up your card(s).
Thanks for stopping by!



9 comments:

  1. Hello gorgeous, indeed!!! I am toe-tapping awaiting my dies, Donna!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vibrant, gorgeous gems and the wonky stitches have me dazzled! I'm going to call my 'local-ish' crafting gal to see if she can order them for me. *Need*!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I'm ready!
    and so are you!!
    Your take is GORGEOUS!!
    Thanks Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Donna! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Donna!
    LOVE these diamonds, and the inked backgrounds are perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete