Wednesday, January 6, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #262


It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for a new sketch over at
MFT Card Challenges. Here's Sketch #262.

And here's my abstract take on it.


I inked up the brush stroke from Jumbo Abstract Art with five colors of
Distress inks, and spritzed on a bit of water before stamping it on watercolor
card stock. After it was dried, I cut the panel from Blueprints 24, then stamped
the sentiment and adhered the little stars. The panel was then adhered to
a top folding card base.

Join the first sketch challenge of the new year and link up your card(s)
at MFT Card Challenges. You can win up to a $20 gift voucher to the MFT Store.
Please visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details. Hope to see you in the gallery!




7 comments:

  1. I could really use that $20, Donna! I'm ON it!!! and so inspired by you, every single day...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about brushstrokes cards makes me happy; yours is fantastic!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donna,

    I think what I especially like about your card is the primary colors you used for the stripes. Its like a rainbow :)

    blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, very cool...we love using Jumbo Abstract in classes at Impress too!

    ReplyDelete