Saturday, February 21, 2015

Altenew Blog Hop Winner + Sneaky Peeks


Hello! What a whirlwind week this has been! I'm here to announce the winner of TWO sets
of stamps from Altenew. Thank you all for hopping along with us and I hope you got
tons of inspiration from all the designers.

The winner from my blog is cm.
 

Congratulations, cm! Please email me and put "Altenew Winner" in the subject line 
and I'll send your name along to Altenew so you can choose your new stamps!

* * *

Ellen Hutson and Essentials by Ellen will be revealing their Winter Release on
Monday, February 23rd. There are new stamps and dies designed by
the fabulous Julie Ebersole and I'm honored to be a part of the festivities.

Here's a sneak peek of my projects.


Join us on Monday for the full reveal of another awesome release and a blog hop
with more giveaways! The hop starts at 6am PST in the Ellen Hutson Classroom.
Hope to see you there!