Thursday, February 26, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 112


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 112 brought to you by Chrissy, and it's a fun one!


Here's my simplified take on it.


I used two papers from Studio Calico's Far Far Away Card kit and added the
sentiment from My Favorite Things, die cut from gold foil cardstock.
The second part of the sentiment is from a Studio Calico stamp set.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, March 5th.

Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. Great card and take on the sketch Donna!
    I love the addition of gold. It creates a great contrast with the other graphic elements ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gold alphas and gold embossed sentiment with these beautiful patterned papers, Donna! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna,

    Its BRILLIANT how your sentiment echos the bottom designer paper. Too cool for words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, your card is simply eye-catching fabulous! Never would I have combined the papers you've selected, but wow, wow and wow! The bold hello in gold, reflected in the 'how are you' adds such impact! In awe...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete