Thursday, February 5, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 109


Are you ready for CAS(E) this Sketch 109? Here it is, brought to you by Sam.


And here's my take on it.


I'm smitten with the Mama Elephant chickies. After coloring them with Copics,
I die cut and attached them to the card along with some dotty paper
from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from WPlus9.

Please stop by CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, February 12th.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

13 comments:

  1. Well, I quite like you, too... and this darling card!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - and so CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! Love that sentiment paired with those darling penguins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Sorry not to have dropped-by for so long, the link on my blog to your seems to have broken... boo hiss! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, what a DARLING card!
    Love the dotty paper & sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card, Donna! I love the mix of polka dot papers and the penguins are adorable! Beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card, love the darling pinguins! Great sketch by the way. Now I want to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my heavens, Donna, I am smitten with your absolutely darling card!! I love it - A LOT!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flower with the raised gold veining and the font used. Very nice

    ReplyDelete