Friday, February 13, 2015

Tag You're It Challenge 15


This week's inspiration photo for Tag You're It #15 is a card that I designed but never shared.
It features the "no line" watercoloring technique that Tasnim shared a while back.


And here's my tag.


I was inspired by the colors of the origami fish, and inked up the jewels and sentiment
from WPlus9. All the jewels were colored with Copics and I added a sprinkling of sequins
and finished off the tag with a bit of washi tape.

Visit Tag You're It to see how my teammates were inspired, and join us if you can.
You have until Wednesday, February 25th to enter your tag(s) and the winner
will have the opportunity to guest design on a future challenge!

Hope to see you in the gallery!
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love both of these -- they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun inspiration card and your tag is fabulous, Donna! Beautiful Copic coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your tag is fabulous, and I love the card, too! I'm so glad you shared it. I've been catching up on all your posts. You constantly amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna these jewels are wonderful and brightly colored, love your tag! Sorry I am so late in commenting. Oh course I love your beautiful fish and so wanted to make a tag but the time got away from me.

    ReplyDelete