Thursday, February 19, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 111


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 111, brought to you by our former teammate Lesley.


And here's my take on it.

 
Yep, I turned it 90 degrees and flipped it. Totally rogue.
The stag head that was laying on my craft table finally found a home
on the card. I masked off, then ink distressed a contrasting color under him.
The gold embossed sentiment is from Savvy Stamps and the sequins are Pretty Pink Posh.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, February 26th,
and as a winner, you may be joining us as a guest designer!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. You just know you HAD me at Hounds-tooth!!! Rogue looks very good on you!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take Donna!
    It makes more sense to me turned that way ;)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, Donna! The houndstooth pattern is amazing on the Stag, and I love your inked background! Such a fabulous take on the sketch, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The houndstooth gold embossing is fantastic on that gorgeous stag, Donna ... and that background is just amazing ... simply fabulous! Thanks so much for your lovely birthday wishes ... I so appreciate it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!! Absolutely love the embossing on the stag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna so many things to love about your card, the ay you played with the sketch, the stag with the houndstooth, the gold embossing, the distress ink sponging and lets not forget the sequins. An absolutely PERFECT card my 'deer' friend ;)

    ReplyDelete