Thursday, February 12, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 110


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 110, brought to you by our teammie Leigh.


And here's my take on it.


I was tempted to flip the sketch but stayed true to it this time.
After inking a piece of watercolor paper with Distress inks, I die cut Hero Arts
gorgeous chrysanthemum and attached and trimmed it to nestle the corner.
The hybrid sentiment is by Papertrey Ink and Studio Calico.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your project(s) by Thursday, February 19th.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so gorgeous, Donna! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Donna! and on a kraft base, it's even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, Donna. I didn't know there was also a die for that amazing bloom. Now I do. I'm smitten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and offset design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gradation of colors on your bloom and how fabulous it looks against the Kraft background! Stunning card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your eye-popping colours on the site Donna.
    So inspirational... Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your CAS card Donna
    and this is too
    adorable color and use Kraft paper too
    I think I made similar like your card but I was not really look at this as the challenge was on
    and this is soo adorable Donna
    I use also the same sentiment black and white hehehe :)
    miss you Donna
    hope you like to visiting my CASe This sketch card...would scream cause Happy
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply FAB-U-LOUS Donna! Thanks for the inspiration over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete