Sunday, October 9, 2022

The Flower Challenge 73 -- Use a Sentiment and 6th Birthday


The Flower Challenge is celebrating their 6th birthday and the current challenge is
to Use a Sentiment.

 
I started stenciling Altenew's Flower Bed Stencil and couldn't stop at one panel.
It's a fun stencil with unlimited color combinations. After working on the stenciling,
I chose three different sentiments from Concord & 9th.



The main sentiment was cut from Concord & 9th's Mushroom card stock and all were
backed with vellum. I went "old school" and used gemstones from my stash to finish off 
all three cards.


Happy 6th Birthday, Flower Challenge. Here's to many more years of floral inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Donna, love the mix of colours for the three different cards. Fabulous stencil, love how stencils have changed so much over the years. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are so very lovely, Donna! The mix of colors and sentiments are perfect. I've found myself reaching for stencils more and more - such great tools. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Such fresh cards and I love the use of vellum, might be stealing that idea! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge and celebrating our birthday with us. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Your soft variations and colors are fabulous, Donna!

    ReplyDelete