Sunday, October 2, 2022

Inspired by National Coffee Day

 
I was excited to see that Laurel and Inspired by Challenges are back! And I wanted
to participate in the current challenge which is all about coffee.
 

 
Here's Laurel's easy peasy sketch.
 
 
And here's my easy peasy take on it.
 
 

 I own SO MANY coffee themed stamps and dies and one of my faves is this set of 
cups from Memory Box, which is long discontinued. I cut them from white card 
stock and inked them in warm colors. I die cut a small heart from the middle 
mug and mounted all of the cups on a kraft card base.

 
 Originally I was planning to white emboss the sentiment, but after stamping it 
in Versamark ink, I like how it looked so I clear embossed it instead. 
 
And that's a wrap. I'd better link this card in the IB gallery. 
Thank for stopping by! 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on the inspiration! Thanks for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete