Sunday, October 23, 2022

One Card, Two Challenges

It's not often that I enter two challenges at once, but my card fits the criteria for
 
 



Here's my card. The Throwdown colors are green, orange, and white and I just
realized I threw in a bit of gold. Uh oh.




The leaves and sentiment are by Waffle Flower Crafts. I own a bunch of leaf dies
but have to admit that these are among my faves. The solid portion was colored with
Zig Markers and a waterbrush and the gold outline was adhered slightly offset
and bent a little for interest. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink and rounded
off the right bottom corner.
 
Off to enter these--both deadlines are tomorrow! Yikes!
Thanks for stopping by!

* * * 
 
Edited to add: My card was chosen as the random winner of the challenge! As the
Featured Stamper I'm invited to join a future challenge. Stay tuned!
 
* * *
 
My card was also chosen as the Queen of Clean on Freshly Made Sketches!
SO very honored--thank you, Jacquie!

 

6 comments:

  1. I adore the way the gold outline is barely touching like it is ready to flutter off in the wind! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch and I love how you used the colors!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Congrats on your win at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, so nice to see cards from you. I always liked your contributions to My Favorite Things. Your card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous card the leaves just pop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leaves look so amazing. Love this card, wish that I had bought them, lol!

    ReplyDelete