Friday, October 14, 2022

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #10 -- GNOMES

 
Entering Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge is a first for me. I've always meant to 
join a challenge but never had the time. I couldn't resist this month's challenge because 
I have a few gnomes and a ton of coffee related stamps and dies.


I had some leftover gnomes and wanted to have one holding onto a coffee mug.
Extra gnome noses worked perfectly as hands! The sentiment was stamped on a
panel before being embossed with the coffee cups so it's a little wonky looking
but still readable, I think.


A strip of gingham plaid was added to the panel and the gnome and some
greenery were adhered to the card.

And I can chalk up another Christmas card for my stash!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. YAY Donna, I adore this!!! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete