Friday, October 7, 2022

Fusion Challenge -- Autumn Leaves

I have a soft spot for leaves and after seeing blogging friend Michele's card and finding out
that Fusion's latest challenge is all about leaves, I had to join in. 


At Fusion you can play with the sketch or with the inspiration photo, or both. I went with
the photo--such gorgeous colors!
 



A pad of Altenew patterned paper made quick work of choosing the colors, and I
used a retired set of leaves from MFT. A dark brown panel was embossed with
an Altenew folder and the leaves were adhered and pulled up for dimension.




I die cut the "thankful" from white card stock, then inked it in ombré colors and
adhered it to the shadow piece. The sentiment was then adhered to the card.

Thanks to Michele for directing me to the challenge and thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, and that texture on the background is awesome. Thanks for playing over at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Donna! I just love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete