Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Color Throwdown Featured Stamper -- CTD717

I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that my card was the random winner over
at Color Throwdown Challenge. And as the Featured Stamper, I was invited to guest 
for Challenge 717.
 

 The color palette is mustard, pink, and green. 



Truthfully I was a little worried but then I remembered I didn't open or use some goodies
from Concord & 9th and used them for the very first time.

The alphas were cut from white card stock and the flowers and leaves were cut from
colored card stock and a bit of color was added so they wouldn't look so flat.


I inlaid the pieces into the alphas and adhered them to a quilted card base. I'm not sure
if you can see it well but teeny tiny green gemstones were added to some leaves. I 
finished off the card with the secondary sentiment.
 
It's such a happy card with the springtime colors--even though we're headed into fall.
Or is it winter? No seasonal changes here in the islands so I'm always clueless.
 
Thanks to Color Throwdown Challenge for the invitation as the Featured Stamper.
Hop on over to the blog and see how the rest of the design team featured the colors
and play along if you can.