Sunday, November 13, 2022

Inspired by GNOMES

I'm joining the newest Inspired by Challenge because of the challenge theme: GNOMES.

 
Gnomes. You either love 'em or not. They were so trendy last Christmas and I believe 
I bought every gnome die that Simon Says Stamp came out with. 
 
Here's my simple card. I was going to use Laurel's sketch but was too lazy to cut up
the patterned paper. 
 

I embossed a panel with woodgrain planks, adhered the paper and popped up the
gnome.The (retired) PTI sentiment was cut three times from white card stock and 
adhered together to form a thicker sentiment.
 

The card was finished off with some iridescent sequins. Off to link up this card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Donna this is such a cute card! Love your gnome. Thanks for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gnome is adorable and as always, Donna, I love your fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete