Friday, November 25, 2022

The Flower Challenge #74 -- Add Embellishments

Hello, hello! I'm back with a card for The Flower Challenge #74 to add embellishments.
 
 

my embellishment of choice--sequins.
 

I started with navy card stock and cut two panels using Reverse Wonky Rectangles then 
the front piece was embossed with a bit of snowfall. All the floral pieces were die cut with
white card stock and colored then assembled on the front panel between hand cut snow drifts.
 
I adhered the PTI sentiment and iridescent sequins then joined the panels together 
with a hinge. I added another embellishment--glitter--but it was difficult to photograph.
Trust me, it's there on the top layer of snow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

..........

Edited to add: Oops! I thought I had more time to enter but I see that the linky is closed.
I guess I shouldn't have done so much Black Friday shopping! 😜