Sunday, December 4, 2022

Final Fusion Card Challenge -- Christmas Chalkboard

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was saddened to hear that another card challenge is
closing their doors. Fusion Card Challenge was the brainchild of Lesley Croghan and 
Jackie Rockwell and I liked the concept of playing with either the sketch or photo, or both. 

I didn't play as often as I could, but here are some of my cards from past challenges.
 
 

 
Here's the graphic for the last challenge--Christmas Chalkboard.
 

I played with the sketch and used inspiration from the photo. 
 


I cheated and used some Catherine Pooler patterned paper which had the perfect
chalkboard design. It's not Christmasy but I found a holiday sentiment from Hero Arts
that hopefully pulled it all together.

Thank you, Fusion Card Challenge, for the years of inspiration from the DT and 
participants and know that you will be missed 💗

* * * 
 
Edited to add: My card was chosen as the winner for the last challenge! Honored to be
the Zen Master and display this badge.




3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your gallery of past cards! And your chalkboard is delightful! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely of you to share your past cards! They are all gorgeous. I love your card for the this challenge, the bright cups really pop against your chalky background. Thanks for joining us for the last The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card (and your past entries) is absolutely fabulous! So very deserving of the win! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion over the years.

    ReplyDelete