Monday, December 6, 2021

Inspired by Challenge 198C -- Winter Love

Cutting it close with my entry to Inspired by Challenge 198C -- Winter Love.
 I was inspired by the graphic and Laurel's sketch.
 

 

Here's my card. A pretty literal take on the simple sketch.
 

 The background was debossed with Altenew's Dotted Swirls plate to mimic the
rising steam. I chose an non-caffeinated sentiment from Gina K Designs and adhered 
the panel to some plaid patterned paper from The Stamp Market. I happened to have 
a pack of heart confetti on my desk and chose three white ones to finish off the card.
 
Ok, off to link up this card so I won't be late again! Thanks for stopping by!
 
* * *

Thrilled to have my card given the Honorable Mention honor! 
Thank you to the IB team!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. YOU make everything better, Donna! I'm already seeing a brighter day!
    I love that debossing plate from Altenew - but hadn't seen the steam, until today! Brilliant! a sweet cuppa, darling red plaid and, to top it all off, those sweet little hearts!
    Thanks for playing cards with Inspired by again, my friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the rising steam brings the sweet aroma to me, Donna! I see the cover plate with different eyes now.
    Love the pretty white heart confetti accent and the red plaid matte!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of using that cover plate for steam, what a great idea! This is a delightful card, Donna! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU make everything perfect when you share your creations with us, this is absolutely beautiful as always! Thank you for sharing with IB this week!

    ReplyDelete