Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas 2021

 

 
 I'm joining Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2021 and even made multiples (gasp!)
of a tag for Day 11 with the carol "O Christmas Tree".


I was inspired by Carissa Wiley's tag and colored my tree in ombré colors of peach.
I used an older, discontinued Geo Tree die for the first time and a sentiment from
another discontinued set, Home and Hearth


The gold branch? I wanted to ground the tree and found some branches so I colored them
with gold watercolors and adhered them to the base of the tree. A bit of twine finished off
the tags. 

I'm off to enter these. Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I love your design for these tags! The colors are lovely and fun. The gold branch grounding the tree is perfectly done!♥

    ReplyDelete