Monday, December 17, 2018

MFT Stacey Yacula Tweet Friends


Besides the release of the December Card Kit, we're introducing Stacey Yacula's
adorable set for December--Tweet Friends, and I created two cards because I couldn't
stop with all the cuteness!

For my first card, I created a starry sky and white embossed the large sentiment.


The chirpy bird was stamped and colored with Prismacolor pencils then cut
with the matching Die-namics and adhered to the card. Because I wanted to
make her the focus of the card, I simply added a shadow to ground her.



The chirpy bird was stamped and colored in browns for my second card. A scene
was created with toadstools and flowers on an ink distressed panel. The panel 
was adhered to a card base that was white embossed with a woodgrain background.
A white embossed sentiment finished off the card.



Visit today's countdown post at My Favorite Things for more peeks at the
Card Kit and Stacey Yacula's release. Leave a comment there for a chance to
win a $25 prize, then get ready to shop for both releases tomorrow, Dec 18th at 
10AM EST in the MFT Store!



7 comments:

  1. Donna, these cards are simply adorable. Those "tweet" characters are delightful. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo darn cute! Love the coloring and background scenes created with these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love these little sweeties the more I se them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your cards are absolutely darling, Donna! I am LOVING these adorable birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both chirpy bird cards are so adorable, Donna! I love the gorgeous blend of blue inks for the starry sky background! Your Prismacolor pencil coloring is so pretty. The second card is bright and happy, and the white-on-white woodgrain heat-embossing is a really nice touch!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This service can solve many of your problems if you are a bitcoin holder. Everyone is on phone nowadays. the every user can recharge your mobile form top up phone with bitcoin . Life has become quite impossible without phone. We always want to keep connected to our surroundings and it’s only source is a mobile.

    ReplyDelete