Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My Favorite Things WSC240

(Note: Please scroll down or click here for the MFT New Product Launch post. Thank you!)



Today I'm joining MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Here's Sketch 240.

I pretty much stuck to the sketch--here's my take on it.


I die cut four Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Squares from two colors of card stock
and adhered them to a Grout Gray card base. A butterfly was die cut from gold 
metallic card stock and adhered to the center of the squares. 

The sentiment was white embossed on a strip of black card stock, and the card
was finished off with a few gold sequins.

Visit the MFT Card Challenges blog for all the details and enter your project
to win up to $20 to shop in the MFT Boutique, and see how the design team
interpreted the sketch.

 


4 comments: