Thursday, August 6, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 135


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 135, compliments of N@ Ali.


And here's my take on it.


I used the new Bionic Bots and white embossed the little guy on dark gray
card stock and die cut him with the matching dies. The Simply Circles Background
was stamped with Versamark ink on Grout Gray card stock for a tone on tone look.

I die cut a Die-namics Double Stitched Circle STAX and popped up the robot.
The sentiment was white embossed on a strip of black card stock, and adhered
to the card together with some puffy heart stickers.


And since I'm using those stickers, I'm linking this up to Virginia's View Challenge #17,
All Things Embellished.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your project(s) by Thursday, August 13th
and you could be guest designing with us on a future sketch!





13 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I LOVE that robot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batty over your Bot, Donna!!! Too cute!!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love those little stickers and how they enhance your awesome bot design, Donna! Thanks so much for playing! This makes me super happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't buy all at one time but all the new releases are must haves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That smile says it all Donna!
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww that is just adorable Donna!! That little robot is my favorite from the whole set! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so cute, Donna! Love your color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great take on the sketch Donna!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so adorable, Donna! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete