Thursday, August 13, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 136


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 136 brought to you by Leigh.


And here's my take on it.


Probably one of the fastest cards I've ever made. I swished some colors with
Zig markers across a piece of watercolor paper and used a waterbrush to blend
the transition. I trimmed out the band and adhered it to a card, then
die cut a panel using a Blueprints 25 rectangle element.

I adhered the panel to a card base, stamped the sentiment and added
the sequins. Done and done!

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your project(s) by Thursday, August 20th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!





13 comments:

  1. Now how do you say 'easiest' when just looking at this beauty makes me break into a sweat? Simply perfect!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Donna! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the summer colors you chose for your card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love base CS, does it come with little flecks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may have been fast, but it is amazingly fabulous! I love this card, Donna! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it when the card goes from inspiration to completion really easily and quickly .... not that it happens for me very often! Simply stunning card, Donna. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Donna: I love your bright and colorful take on this sketch, simply awesome!! the sequences are a sweet and delicate detail.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but oh so gorgeous! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, what a beauty this is.
    Love how you used the pretty colors & sketch.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, what a beauty this is.
    Love how you used the pretty colors & sketch.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I've really gotten behind on your blog...I'm so sorry! I love this one layer beauty! Your rainbow of colors is so pretty and I love the font on the sentiment! Very pretty card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete