Thursday, August 20, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 137


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 137, compliments of N@ Ali.


Here's my take on it.


I stamped, colored, and die cut the adorable MFT penguin, and stamped the
sentiment on a banner. The base card and wonky panel were stamped with
BG Burlap Background in matching colors for a tone on tone look.
A few enamel dots finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammies interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, August 27th
and if you're chosen as the winner, you'll be invited to join us on a future challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today!



12 comments:

  1. So happy that I can finally tell you how darned cute this card is!!! LOve this guy with his darling pink tummy!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!! I love the colors and that penguin!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take and so adorable as well!
    Thanks Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have just the right elements in just the right places with just the right colors ... love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just couldn't be cuter, Donna! I love the burlap background and your penguin is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for your inspiration...I hope to play along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun and cute! Love the colors and that burlap BG stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Donna. I must remember that I have that burlap stamp and use it more often. I love how it gave texture to your background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the burlap background!! It is so fun!! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. way too cute Donna. Your background looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We were on similar wavelengths with our cards this week -- I love that! Fabulous (& super sweet!) take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! And just guess how long did I stare at that card stock and admired it having such nice texture... Wonderful background stamp!!

    ReplyDelete