Thursday, January 21, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 156


Teammie Michele F. brings us Sketch 156 for CAS(E) this Sketch
and it looks like this.


And here's my take on it.


I went totally literal, mostly because I wanted to use MFT's Fresh Cut Flowers
Die-namics that was sitting in my "not used yet" box. All of the dies were cut from
card stock and I added a bit of ink shading and highlights with a white pigment pen.

I adhered them to a Blueprints 24 panel, then popped up the white embossed
sentiment. Aren't those the sweetest words you could say to someone?

Stop by CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, January 28th
and you could be guesting on a future sketch!




16 comments:

  1. Just popped in from CTS to tell you, this is nothing short of precious...not surprising considering your amazing eye for color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the little dots you added. You always seem to know how to kick florals up a notch. PS I had to chuckle at your comment on Michele's blog....I'm always so literal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I Love that you went literal and used die cuts. Those flowers are as pretty as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Donna - love the white embossing on gray too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this beautiful card, Donna! Those flowers are sheer delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, and what a great sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely bouquet of colourful flowers! The white gel pen accents are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on Michele's sketch, Donna! I love the soft pastels you chose for the flowers, and what a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on this week's sketch Donna!
    It is so pretty and so fresh!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card Donna! Love the little white gel pen accents you added to your flowers and that sentiment is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Donna! Love the flower arrangement and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the sweetest card, love those pastel die cut flowers and steams and the white gel pen detail really looks amazing.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SWEET design, Donna!! Love the slightly-muted tones on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete