Saturday, April 27, 2024

One More for Color Throwdown 790

 It's not often I enter a second card for a challenge, but since some of my Concord & 9th
goodies were already out, a second card was born.


I remember wanting the Weekend Market Dies so badly when it first debuted. And I only
made ONE card. I had the body parts cut out and just had to "dress" her and accessorize
in the challenge colors. 


I assembled her on Altenew's Masonry Wall and cut out the sentiment with 
Oceanside card stock, and finished off the card.

Ok, off to enter my second card. Hope you're having a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see this darling gal again, Donna - bet she has a pocketful of jelly beans! So cahUTE in her little green leggings and yellow polka dots!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun and I'm in love with that amazing masonry wall in the background! Have not seen that one before. Always love seeing your entries in the throwdown gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use these colors, Donna! Love this!

    ReplyDelete