Friday, April 26, 2024

Color Throwdown Challenge #790

While playing with some older dies, I saw that I'm using the challenge colors 
for Color Throwdown 790 -- yellow, green, and aqua. 
 

Here's my card using Concord & 9th's Triple Step HI Dies and their card stock, too.
 
 

 After die cutting the letters from Oceanside card stock, I inlaid the flowers and leaves
with Buttercup and Parsley card stock, respectively. I found the sentiment, colored in
gradient greens and adhered everything to a panel that was embossed with

The leaves looked a little flat so I added some color with a YG03 Copic marker.
I'm off to link up this card. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. That's so bright and cheery what a fab card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I still have that Organic Linen on my wish list just it makes me happy to wait when I see it on your darling cards! HI! Gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Donna, this gorgeous design really popped out in the gallery! LOVE those huge "hi" dies and the embossed background looks amazing! So glad you joined us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete