Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Featured Stamper for Color Throwdown #758

I was so surprised when I found out that my entry was chosen as the random winner for
 Color Throwdown Challenge #756 and that meant an invitation to be the Featured Stamper 
for CTD #758. And I graciously accepted.

The colors are pink, green, magenta, and white. 
 

Here's how I was inspired.

I chose The Greetery's Spring Meadow set paired with some new Concord & 9th inks.
Dragonfruit and Carnation were the best choices for my project although CTD
allows for some leeway with the color palette. 


I was trying to create an OLC but stenciling the image on an angle was a bit too 
challenging so I decided to stencil, then cut out the bouquet. I adhered it to a panel, 
stamped the sentiment, and finished off with some clear sequins

You have until Monday, September 4, 2023 at 6PM EST to link up your projects.
Thanks to the CTD team for the invitation to join you for this week's challenge
and we hope to see you n the gallery!

6 comments:

  1. I sure hope you had a die for this, Donna! If not, you have the most incredible fussy-cutting skills around! Just so beautiful! Congratulations on your win and guest designer spot! [CTD is a wonderful fit for you - they may not let you go!]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Donna! I love those delicate blooms in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those C & 9th inks? GREAT colors, Donna, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I had to pull come C9 inks too for this!!! I agree with Michele, your fussy cutting is UNBELEIVABLE!!!
    Love seeing you at this challenge!!! Totally smitten with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Donna. Such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the featured stamper. - Your card is amazing. Those flowers are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete