Saturday, August 26, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #600

With twelve years and 600 sketches under their belt, Freshly Made Sketches is
 celebrating a milestone! I couldn't resist joining in with a card using this fun and
simple sketch.
 
 
Here's my take on it since I had some extra leaves floating around.


I ran a piece of patterned paper through an Altenew embossing folder and adhered
a maple leaf over it. The two part sentiment was added, then finished off with some
tiny gold sequins.


I'm still a newbie at Freshly Made Sketches after being on the CAS(E) this Sketch!
team for many years, and I'm happy to play along whenever I can. I love a good
sketch as a starting point for a card design and being able to use "bits and bobs"
from my scrap bowl is a bonus!

Congrats on the 600th sketch, FMS, and here's to many more years of sketches
and inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. It's always a treat to see your amazing CAS designs in the gallery, Donna! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate FMS600 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card! I just love that leaf! The colours are so pretty! Stands out so nicely against the white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches for our 600th sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that beautiful fall leaf! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can come color my Maple leaves, Donna! Mother Nature can take a few lessons from you! SOOO beautiful!
    Congratulations on your win!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete