Friday, August 18, 2023

Color Throwdown #756

I love leaves. I must own a zillion leaf dies and stamps. So when I saw that the
color palette for Color Throwdown Challenge #756 was green, orange, and brown,
it was a no brainer to enter.

 

I chose a large oak leaf and smooshed, blended, and spattered three of them. 
A woodgrain piece was distressed on the edges and adhered to a card base.
The leaves were adhered and finished off with the sentiment.

Off to link up my card. Thanks for stopping by!

* * *

Edited to add: My card was chosen as the winner for CTD756 and I'll be the
Featured Stamper for a future challenge! Thank you, CTD!



3 comments:

  1. Love this card. Beautiful colors, the woodgrain background is perfect, and hurray for upcoming fall. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your card is simply gorgeous! Love the bright pops of color against that textured white background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic! love those leaves and the texture in the background. thanks for linking up to CTD

    ReplyDelete