Sunday, July 30, 2023

Color Throwdown #753

I'm entering a card to Color Throwdown #753 just under the wire, as always. 
Here's the challenge colors: pink, aqua, yellow and lime.
 

 The colors made me think about flowers and I pulled out The Greetery's
Spring Meadow Stencil which fit the bill.



I used inks from The Stamp Market and Altenew. I'm not really sure of the names
because I was just grabbing colors and stenciling as I went along.


I stamped the sentiment and used a set of matting dies to cut out the panel.
I adhered it to a light gray card base and finished off with some clear enamel dots.

I'd better link this before I miss another deadline. 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter what those inks are called, Donna, I say they're all perfect - for the challenge, and your gorgeous Spring meadow! Love your sentiment, too. x
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love your stenciled wildflowers!! Thanks so much for playing along with us the week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bright colors are just gorgeous for the bunch of flowers!

    ReplyDelete