Monday, September 4, 2023

Inspired by Challenge #253 -- SUNFLOWERS

Squeezing in a card for Inspired by Challenge #253 -- Sunflowers.
Here's the challenge graphic and sketch.
 

 
Here's my card. I was inspired by the sketch, and of course, the sunflowers.
 

I cut a strip of Craft Consortium patterned paper and ran it through a wood plank 
embossing folder. To add to the weathered look, I distressed the edges with a scissors.
 

After adhering it to a card base, I added the sunflower and a sentiment that was
in my scrap bowl. It's so old, I don't know which stamp company it's from, but I like 
that it was cut and ink distressed and fit perfectly on the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beauty Donna!!! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these elements come together as if you planned for it in advance, Donna! Beautifully done, gorgeous results!
    =]

    ReplyDelete