Tuesday, July 23, 2019

MFT July Card Kit--Let's Toast (with a Twist) Release Day




It's time! MFT's Let's Toast (with a Twist) Card Kit can now be purchased in the
MFT Store! I have one last card to share with you--a shaker card that was inspired
by one of the sentiments in the kit.



The wine glass die was cut three times into a panel. Three glasses were die cut and
inked in pink, yellow and red inks. Acetate was adhered behind the glasses, then each
glass was popped into an open space.



Coordinated colors of sequins were placed in each space before the panel was adhered
in place over them. The white embossed sentiment finished off the card.

This amazing kit comes with an interactive element that makes the glasses "clink".
Teammate Laura, who designed the dies has a wonderful tutorial here if you're inclined
to give this a try. The dies can be used with other stamps, too and I'm hoping to try
them out on a future project.

So off you go to grab your Card Kit! And remember to comment on all team members'
blogs for a chance to be the random winner of a $50 MFT gift voucher.



24 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the shakers and the inking for the wine glass background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I LOVE how you shaded the wines, and then added the shaker part. COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as a shaker!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shakers and the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks great. It really says celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your fabulous card and I just want to drink those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wine shakers! What a fabulous idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect sentiment for a delightful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is this card! Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great shaker card Donna. The colours are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, shakers are my favorite and this is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun kit! Love this shaker Donna, super fun mix of "flavors", this die-namics is sure to be a favorite around here! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't tell you how much I love this card! I love the ombre-look in the glasses and the shaker elements are great! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shaker. Great colors with the marching sequins. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The more I see the creations made from this kit, the more impatient I grow waiting for mine!!! Yours is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Love Love this is my favorite card amazing job❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. The way you've created the "wine" in these glasses is so unique--great look! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun shaker card with pretty colors! Awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card! I love how each wine glass has a different color and shaker element. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The way you inked the wine glasses is superb and the wine looks really delicious, Donna! The shaker element is perfect for the fun birthday card. Great choice for the sentiment!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete