Tuesday, July 30, 2019

MFT July 2019 Hits & Highlights



This month My Favorite Things is celebrating their birthday and what better way
to do that than by keeping the party going with projects using the July Release 
and the newest Card Kit.

I love the Impact Alphabet and Impact Numbers Die-namics and when I spied one of
the new Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings 2, I knew what I was going to do. 😉



I diecut the greeting three times from white card stock and stacked and adhered each
letter to form thick chipboard letters. I also diecut them from watercolor card stock and
inked each letter in a different color then adhered each one on top.



A stitched panel was adhered to a Grout Gray card base. A large splatter was stamped
several times on the card and the sentiment stamped beneath it. The card was finished
by adhering the letters over the splatter design, making sure to tilt the "U" for fun, and
adding some clear sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and celebrating another year with My Favorite Things. And
remember to use the hashtag #mftstamps whenever you share your MFT projects
on social media.


2 comments:

  1. What a Wonderful design, Donna! Love the bright colors of the die-cut letters and the big splatter behind them in neutral color. The tilted U is fun and cute!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete