Sunday, July 21, 2019

MFT July Card Kit--Let's Toast (with a Twist) Day 1




Are you ready to meet MFT'S July Card Kit? Let's Toast (with a Twist) is chock full
of cocktail fun and will go on sale Tuesday, July 23rd at 10AM EST in the MFT Store.


Visit today's Card Kit post for a closer look at the kit and a detailed description of the
kit's contents.



For my card, I ink distressed all of the drink ware after cutting them from white
card stock. I adhered a strip of patterned paper onto a card base, then added the
glasses over it to ground them.



The sentiment is the "free with $60" Die-namics that was cut from dark gray
card stock and adhered over the "shadow" portion of the sentiment. I added a bit of
"salt" on the green margarita, and finished off the card with clear sequins.

Visit today's Card Kit post for more inspiration from the Creative Team and leave
a comment there to win a $25 prize!

9 comments:

  1. I lick every grain of salt on my margarita's Donna! LOve that you've added it to the one I'd order every time!! Cheers!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. All drinks look so delicious, Donna! Your ink-distressing skills are amazing as ever. Love the details - added salt! :-)
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Donna, these drinks are beautifully ink distressed and the colors remind me of Midori, Shirley Temple, strawberry daquiri, and Blue Hawaii haha! Yummeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Donna! Do you remember which distress ink colors you used?

    ReplyDelete