Monday, September 24, 2018

MFT Filled with Joy Card Kit Day 2


It's Day 2 of My Favorite Things Card Kit Countown. The Filled with Joy Card Kit
will go on sale tomorrow, September 25th at 10AM EST in the MFT Store!


I went totally literal after seeing one of the sentiments in the kit and created
an abstract globe with Distress inks on a circle of watercolor card stock.
JOY and a snowflake were cut from silver glitter card stock and I substituted
the snowflake for the "O" in JOY.


The second part of the sentiment was silver embossed on the globe, which was
adhered to a Smooth White card base. Sparkling Clear sequins finished off the card.

Visit today's Card Kit countdown post for more inspiration from participating team
members, and leave a comment there to win a prize. Hope you'll stop by tomorrow
for Release Day!


15 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the background and the snowflake "O"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the world background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first looked at this card all I saw was the earth--the world. What a great background to put that sentiment with. Such a pretty card with the snowflake added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this and want to CASE it. TFS, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly out of this world! Great colors and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love that the circle looks like the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your globe, and am SO happy to see this gorgeous example of how to use this Kit! [guess WHO received one at their store on Saturday?? Yes, I did say AT the store!] xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele! So happy you were able to snag a kit on your road trip! Yay!

      Delete
  9. OMG! What a gorgeous globe, Donna! I'm in awe. Your ink-distressing is exquisite and your spattering is perfect! The sentiment goes so well with the image. I just love this card! 💕 Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete