Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MFT September Just Add Color




For this month's Just Add Color, I decided to tackle Birdie Brown's Fall Friends
stamp set during a recent hurricane watch for Hawaii.


I usually color the monthly Pure Innocence images but decided to forego tradition
and color the entire Fall Friends stamp set. Coloring them was relaxing and helped
keep my mind off of the imminent storm.

In case you missed it, here are the two cards I made with most of the images.




Visit today's Just Add Color post to see what coloring medium participating team
members used to color the September Release, and be inspired with their results!


5 comments:

  1. Perfect coloring. Can you come over and color samples for all of my sets for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely...the circular easel card is delightful. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your amazing coloring on these sweet little images and the autumn colors against the kraft cardstock is perfect!

    ReplyDelete