Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #401



Here's this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge #401.


And here's my take on it.


I was inspired by Heather Telford's card and how she used a round stencil
in a rectangular design. And I used her color scheme, too. The Moroccan Mosaic
Stencil was adhered to watercolor card stock and ink distressed with several
Distress inks. I trimmed the piece and adhered it to a Grout Gray card base.
The white embossed sentiment finished off the card.



Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you can win a
$50 MFT gift voucher as the random winner of the challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Using the mandala this way is so creatively placed. The results are simple yet so lovely. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a round stencil this way is very interesting! Love your ink-blending, Donna! I can't tell which colors you used but I can tell you used several inks. Gorgeous! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete