Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #753

 
Here we go with a new Freshly Made Sketches! Karren brings us Sketch #753
and it looks like this. 

 
Can you see the possibilities? Here's what I came up with, and if I'm just being
honest here, it's my third and final design.
 

 A large Gerbera daisy wouldn't come together for me so I went smaller
but it was too small. After going through my supplies, I spotted this ginormous
pumpkin which (I don't think) I've ever used before, so I went with it.
 
After die cutting the pumpkin and flowers, I inked them and borrowed some
greenery from Spellbinders. I used Altenew's piped waffle die and adhered 
everything over it. I finished off with a Waffle Flower sentiment.
 
Head on over to Freshly Made Sketches to see how the rest of the team
interpreted Karren's sketch and join us if you can. You have until  
Monday, September 14 at 3PM EST to link up your card.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Donna, what do they say about the third time's the charm? I'm quite sure all the choices were terrific, but this one? She's a beauty! I LOve your pumpkin - and orange with pink is my favorite combination!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Donna! Thank you so much for sharing! This is absolutely a stunning result - and phenomenal use of this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been playing with this pumpkin for a get together for cardmaking friends and I LOVE how you colored it and the pink flowers. I stuck with yellow for our cards, but now I'm wishing I'd gone to pink! Another fantastic card, Donna! You always inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely and brilliant colors on a fresh white background - it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not need this pumpkin. I do not need this pumpkin. I do not need this pumpkin. Oh I love this pumpkin!!! That background is amazing too! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Third time lucky - although I'm sure the other two were just as fabulous. This pumpkin is so fun - love it!

    ReplyDelete