Friday, November 10, 2023

Hello FALL -- 2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 Thank goodness for Daylight Savings as I have extra time to enter the
2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with a few hours to spare.
 


I went with a fall theme and I mixed and matched products from four companies.


The cups are Mama Elephant's Boba Shaker Dies, cut from different colors of card stock.
I ran the band through a corrugator before adhering it to the cups. The background is
the new Basket Weave Card Front from Concord & 9th.


The leaves are from Papertrey Ink, die cut from white card stock and colored
with dye inks. I attached three leaves and a twine bow to a cup, then adhered 
all three to the card. A gold embossed sentiment finished off the card.

Thanks for stopping by--I'm off to link this up!


3 comments:

  1. Yay, Donna! This is gorgeous!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Donna! THIS is a beauty! I love all the different elements you combined for a gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettiest cups around! I'm ashamed to say I've STILL never had the pleasure of Boba!
    =]

    ReplyDelete