Saturday, November 11, 2023

Inspired by Challenge #262 -- GNOMES

When I saw that this week's Inspired by Challenge #262 was all about GNOMES, I was in.
And just look at the adorable inspiration!
 

There's even a sketch by Laurel.
 Here's how I was inspired.


I assembled two gnomes with (retired) Photoplay papers and added a red heart
 on each of their hats. A woodgrain embossing folder was used on the background 
panel and the gnomes were adhered over it. The card was finished off with a red 
die cut sentiment. 

I don't know why but gnomes always make me smile. Supposedly they're not the
cleanest in terms of hygiene, and have grumpy personalities. I guess they become
as cute as we can make 'em!

Thanks for stopping by!

* * *

Edited to add: My card was chosen as the winner of the challenge!
Thank you, Laurel!
 

3 comments:

  1. These guys continue to make me smile EVERY TIME, Donna! Of course, you've chosen the best colors possible! wink.
    To gnome me is to love me!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect and gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Donna, great combo of colour and patterns!

    ReplyDelete