Monday, May 29, 2023

SSS Flickr May Challenge -- Enticing Trio

The Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge theme for May is Enticing Trio--create a project
using three of anything.  Here's my card.


I used SSS Friendly Birds Embossing Folder and Dies to cut out three birds, then ran them
through the coordinating embossing folder.  I inked them up using dye inks and Copics.


I adhered a WPlus9 cover die on a card base and adhered the birds on top. 
CZ Design sentiments and clear sequins finished off the card.

I'm off to link up this card. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Donna, your trio of birds are the TWEETEST! LOve that cover panel, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning coloring on the birds. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too gorgeous for words!!!!!

    ReplyDelete