Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Inspired by LEMONS

It's been a week since I've returned from an overseas trip and I think I'm still 
a bit jet lagged. I've been wanting to enter card challenges but I'm two steps behind.

When I saw the current Inspired by Challenge with the theme of lemons, I
couldn't resist.
 

Here's my card. I was inspired by the lemon slice and the color of the truck.


I happened to have some of The Greetery's lemon slices already made so this card
came together rather quickly.

Off to link up this card--I hope I made it! Thanks for stopping by!
 
* * *
 

Edited to add: Honored that my card was chosen as the weekly winner AND
I won the digital prize! Thank you, Inspired By Challenges!
 
 
Supplies:
Paper Smooches Botanicals 3 Dies (discontinued)


4 comments:

  1. Donna, this is soooooo pretty! I hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppers, still makes me pucker - just love your choice of items from that photo, Donna!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all the texture in this card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete