Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Inspired By Challenge -- Take a Number

I'm entering the latest Inspired By Challenge just under the wire.
Where did February go??
 

 Here's my take on the challenge theme.


This Penny Black die is one of my all time favorites and I thought it would work for 
the challenge. I die cut watercolor card stock and inked it with warm Distress inks
then spattered it with gold ink. A gold embossed sentiment finished off the card.

Ok, I'm off to enter the challenge. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Donna, you can squeeze in anytime you want!!! JUST LOVE this die, and the ability to choose the numbers I'd like to be! LOL
    Thanks so much for adding this darling to the IB gallery!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, LOVE this so much, the warm colors, the design, the ink splatters, everything, awesome card! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Donna! The number die-cut is showing off your gorgeous ink-distressing! The gold spatters are the perfect finishing touch!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete