Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Waffle Flower March Challenge -- Greenery

 
I haven't been consistent about keeping up with Facebook, but I got an invitation to
participate in Waffle Flower's March Challenge with a Greenery theme.
 

I was going to pass but remembered that I bought their Spring Leaves Dies and with the
Peerless Watercolors that arrived, I decided to join the challenge.


I painted some watercolor paper with different colors of Peerless watercolors then
cut out the small leaf shape. The outline was cut from gold card stock then adhered
over the solid piece a little off center. 


I adhered them to a white card base then gold embossed the sentiment. I spattered
some gold ink and rounded off a bottom corner. Oh, and I "joojed" (a Laurafadora 
term) the top part of the outline leaves for a bit of dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow love the colours you have used ❤️ Such a beautiful card and thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Donna! Those Peerless water colors really pack a punch!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peerless watercolors are one of my favorites to work with! This is a gorgeous card, Donna! You are so good!💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. The warm colors of the watercolored leaves look fabulous with the gold outline and spatters, Donna! The "joojed" edges give movement and fun to the leaves!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete