Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge -- Halloween/Fall Inspiration

I'm joining Lawn Fawn's Lawn Fawnatics Challenge which is all about
Halloween/Fall and has a great inspiration photo. And of course I was inspired
by the leaves.
 


The colors of my leaves came from a Starbucks ad and I'm happy that I
finally got to use those colors on my project. Aren't those pumpkins gorgeous?
 

I used all Distress Oxide inks on Lawn Fawn's Stitched Leaves, then adhered 
them to a slimline card. "Thanks" was cut three times from kraft card stock, 
then adhered together to form a thick sentiment and popped up on the leaves.


Ah, if only there were pumpkins and leaves in those colors. 
The world would be a prettier, and possibly kinder place.
Thanks so much for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Love the colors, love the leaves , so simple but so sophisticated. Great work,this inspires me to go get the leaf set! Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Donna! I always love your cards,
    and this one might be my very favorite,
    thanks for sharing your talents with us.
    marty 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, will you please come over and paint the leaves on my Maple? OH my goodness, this is absolutely exquisite!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous leaves, Donna! You used the Starbucks pumpkin colors so well in your card. I love your ink-distressing and arrangement of the leaves!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh - wow - this is beeeeeaaauuuutiful!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOVE those colors!! i'm swooning over here! wow!!!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Fall/Halloween challenge with Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete