Friday, October 30, 2020

CASology Week #377 -- Sunset

 The cue word for the latest CASology challenge is SUNSET.


And here's my take on it.
 

I ink distressed a panel with several colors of Distress inks and spattered it with
water. After it was dried, I trimmed and adhered it to a card base, then topped it
with a retired landscape die from Memory Box, and finished off with the
discontinued Lisa Johnson sentiment.

The scene could go either way--sunrise or sunset. What do you see?
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
* * *
 
Edited to add: My card was given an Honorable Mention honor!
Thanks, CASology!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours in your sky, great card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous CAS card, Donna! I love the gorgeous sunset! (I see sunset just because I can't get up early in the morning. ;-P) Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete