Thursday, September 17, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #390


Our leader Chrissy brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #390.


Truth be told this is my second attempt at the sketch because the first looked a
little blah. Plus, I wanted to use Altenew's Craft a Flower Layering Tulip Dies
that I haven't had time to put together--until now.


I struggled with the layering of the third layer so I just went with two 
layers and added highlights with a white colored pencil. The sentiment was
clear embossed on a strip of torn vellum and adhered like a belly band.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted Chrissy's
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, Sept 24th and
we hope to see you in the gallery!


6 comments:

  1. Nothing missing here, Donna ... just gorgeous in every way!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! �� mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS, Donna. I have this Altenew set so you've given me a great design for using it on my next card. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the tulips come off the edge! Striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink tulips are so lovely, especially against white, Donna! Your white colored penciling gave much better effect than the missing third layer! I can imaging the pretty shine of the sentiment on vellum.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete